We believe that strong boards lead strong organizations, and an organization is only as effective as the people leading it.
Eastern Oregon Business Source offers workshops and coaching sessions to help board members better understand their role and to maximize their contribution to the organization and its mission. The training and tools we provide help to:
- Recruit and retain board members with the necessary expertise and drive to serve
- Increase board productivity
- Assess the financial health of the organization and identify strategies for improvement
- Develop business plan to achieve goals, strengthen grant applications, and be accountable to donors
EOBS also offers planning services to help your organization maximize its time with board members during retreats and special planning sessions that will boost morale, spur creativity and provide professional development experiences for volunteers and staff.
We work with leadership to plan a meaningful agenda, take care of all the logistic (location, food, hand-outs, prep-work, etc.)., and can supply a guest speaker to facilitate part or all of the event.
Guest Speaker Series
Eastern Oregon Business Source is staffed with professional speakers who are experts on a number of topics for business leaders and employees. Our project managers are available to speak at events and meetings, or to lead small group discussions to:
- Provide employees with the tools they need to do their best work
- Reinforce company values by having an objective third-party validate what management has been saying all along
- Improve employee morale by providing learning experiences
Topics include (to name just a few):
- Creating Loyal Customers
- Increasing Sales by Listening to Your Customer
- The Importance of Internal Customer Service
- Teamwork with a Dynamic Group of People
“Without vision, the people perish.”
A strategic plan is a road map to help you and your organization identify and achieve goals.
Eastern Oregon Business Source offers consulting services and a practical process which helps organization to:
- Set goals that are realistic, meaningful, and measureable
- Fulfill the mission and purpose of the organization
- Increase productivity
- Enhance employee morale and sense of accomplishment
- Develop a plan that is flexible to work in the real world, yet provides the focus to keep forward-thinking
- Be accountable to your donors, members, and board