Susan L. Bower, SHRM-SCP, MBA
Talent Development and Employee Engagement
Susan develops and delivers customized training sessions, many of which are now institutionalized as part of organizational training programs/orientations across the U.S. She specializes in talent development and mentoring future leaders.
Some of Susan's accomplishments:
- Promoted through the ranks of Banc One Corporation to become a Division Executive responsible for over 400 employees.
- Coached the creation of business development plans for 42 markets which lead to sustained goal achievement and profit growth while at Banc One Corporation and Charter One Bank.
- Mentored over 65 managers for unprecedented business results and career mobility through strategy formulation and measurement.
- Developed sales and service process tools which were implemented nationally by Banc One.
- Co-engineered a business banking division which is now used nation-wide by Charter One Bank.
- Voted “Instructor of the Year” by American Banker’s Association.
- Business curriculum developer and instructor for Blue Mountain Community College.
- Awarded “Woman of the Year” by the National Association of Professional Women.
- Serves as a Community Ambassador for The Ford Family Foundation.
- Graduate of the Chinook Institute for Civic Leadership, chosen and sponsored by The Ford Family Foundation.